DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES respects the privacy of the Users and assures that it shall not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about the Users or about the User’s DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES account, which includes all of its contents, without the User’s prior permission. However, this will not apply if DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES has to:
- Conform to the statutory and/or legal requirements or comply with the legal process;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES;
- Enforce this Agreement or protect DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES business or reputation, including without limitation, upon termination, cancellation or suspension of this Agreement by DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES;
- Respond to the request for identification in connection with the claim of copyright or trademark infringement by the Users or to a claim by a third party that the Users is using the Products and/or Services in connection with an infringement, illegal or improper activity; or
- Act to protect the interests of the Users or any others in general
The User agrees that DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES can access his/her account, including the message content, as stated above or respond to product specific queries or technical issues.
The User hereby permits DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES to send him/her communication via email/sms of any updates, upgrades, notices, or any other information that DOTCOM TECHNOLOGIES deems important for the Users to know, relating to the Products and/or Services.